The deadline to register to vote in the Nov. 8 general election is Oct. 29, 2022. You can register to vote online or by visiting the Andover Town Clerk’s office.
The deadline to submit a vote-by-mail application for the general election is Nov. 1. You’ll need to do this if you want to vote by mail and did not submit a request for your general election ballot when you applied to vote by mail in the Sept. 6 state primary.
The state will again allow towns, including Andover, to conduct early voting. Early voting will begin Oct. 22 through Nov. 4. All voting, regardless of precinct, will be conducted on the second floor of Town Offices, 36 Bartlett Street on the following dates and times:
- Saturday, Oct. 22: 10:00am-2:00pm.
- Sunday, Oct. 23: 10:00am-2:00pm.
- Monday, Oct. 24: 8:30am-4:30pm.
- Tuesday, Oct. 25: 8:30am-4:30pm.
- Wednesday, Oct. 26: 8:30am-4:30pm.
- Thursday, Oct. 27: 8:30am-4:30pm.
- Friday, Oct. 28: 8:30am-4:30pm.
- Saturday, Oct. 29: 10:00am-2:00pm.
- Sunday, October 30th – 10:00am-2:00pm.
- Monday, Oct. 31: 8:30am-4:30pm.
- Tuesday, Nov. 1: 8:30am-4:30pm.
- Wednesday, Nov. 2: 8:30am-4:30pm.
- Thursday, Nov. 3: 8:30am-4:30pm.
- Friday, Nov. 4: 8:30am-4:30pm.
Voting on Election Day: Polling Places
If you choose to vote on election day, you’ll need to find your precinct and go to the proper polling place:
|Precincts 2, 7, 8, 9, 10||Andover High School||80 Shawsheen Road|
|Precincts 1, 3||Cormier Youth Center||40 Whittier Court|
|Precincts 4, 4A, 5, 6||Wood Hill Middle School||11 Cross Street|
Ballot For Nov. 8 General Election In Andover
Here’s what the ballot will look like when voters head to the polls for the general election in November. Incumbents are marked with an asterisk (*).
- Additional Tax on Income Over One Million Dollars
- Regulation of Dental Insurance
- Expanded Availability of Licenses for the Sale of Alcoholic Beverages
- Eligibility for Driver’s Licenses
Massachusetts State Senate, 2nd Essex & Middlesex
Barry Finegold (D)*
Sal DeFranco (R)
Massachusetts State House of Representatives, 17th Essex
Frank Moran (D)*
District includes precincts 2-4 in Andover.
Massachusetts State House of Representatives, 18th Essex
Tram Nguyen (D)*
Jeffrey DuFour (R)
District includes precincts 1 and 5-9 in Andover.
Essex County District Attorney
Paul Tucker (D)
Essex County Sheriff
U.S. House, Massachusetts District 6
Seth Moulton (D)*
Robert May Jr. (R)
Mark Tashjian (Libertarian)
Maura Healey (D)
Geoff Diehl (R)
Kevin Reed (Libertarian)
Kim Driscoll (D)
Leah Cole Allen (R)
Peter Everett (Libertarian)
Secretary Of State
William Galvin (D)*
Rayla Campbell (R)
Juan Sanchez (Green/Rainbow)
Andrea Campbell (D)
James McMahaon (R)
Deb Goldberg (D)*
Diana DiZoglio (D)
Anthony Amore (R)
Gloria Caballero-Roca (Green/Rainbow)
Dominic Giannone III (Workers)
Daniel Riek (Libertarian)
Governor’s Council District 5
Eileen Duff (D)*
Michael Walsh (R)